Customizable Funding Searches through Pivot
With Pivot, you can easily explore new avenues for funding, view funding opportunities uniquely matched to your area of research, and collaborate with colleagues. Using your WSU ID you can create and save personalized search criteria and receive a weekly targeted funding email alert listing new opportunities in their research areas.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Emily Brashear with the Office of Research Advancement and Partnerships (ORAP) at 509-335-7266 or email@example.com.
Quick Click Funding Options
After setting up a Pivot account, use these links to view pre-sorted funding opportunities.
- Agriculture, Plant, Animal, Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Arts, Humanities, Business, Society & Education
- Early Career
- Equipment Grants
- Health, Behavioral & Biomedical Science
- Large Programmatic & Training Grants
- Limited Submissions
- Postdoc Awards
- Science, Math, & Engineering
New Pivot features!
- The award data comes direct from the various funders and agencies. Some of it is hand edited and normalized and some of it is more direct feed so that is why you will see discrepancies in University names and some of the other data.
Creating a Group for distributing funding: