The Office of Research Advancement and Partnerships
Enhancing WSU’s research enterprise by enabling faculty to write award-winning proposals, and providing research expansion activities.
The Office of Research Advancement and Partnership (ORAP), provides faculty with the following support:
- Funding searches and announcements
- Limited submission proposal competitions
- Proposal-writing training
- Proposal development, specifically:
- Large proposals – multidisciplinary with a budget greater than $1M
- Junior faculty proposals
- Proposals consistent with strategic WSU initiatives
- Research expansion activities
- Activities related to the WSU Grand Challenge initiatives
- Targeted RFP workshops
- Information sessions on many aspects of the research funding process
- Organize focus groups, speaking opportunities, etc. consistent with strategic WSU initiatives
- Developing research partnerships
Thank you sincerely for the effort & heart you put into our NIH SEPA proposal. We could not have done it without you, and I learned so much from you along the way.
-Dr. Molly Kelton
Department of Teaching and Learning
Thank you very much for your assistance with our DOE India – US proposal. I appreciate your efforts in making the proposal the best it could be. I appreciate all you do for WSU and other faculty.
-Dr. Noel Schulz