Large funding opportunities are typically opportunities over $1M. Navigating the application process for a large grant proposal is a significant undertaking. You don’t have to do it alone – ORAP’s proposal consultants can help you with:
- Narrative development, editing, and external reviews
- Internal and external collaborator communication
- Documents: templates, collection, and editing
- Planning, organization, and budget support
- Application package completion and submission
Office of Research “Center Grant Incentive Program”
The WSU Office of Research Center Grant Incentive Program encourages the development of WSU’s systemwide strengths in creative activities, research, and scholarship through prestigious competitively funded center‐type grant funding opportunities. This program is designed to foster new ideas to enrich the lives of Washingtonians and beyond. Explore more about this program here: Center Grant Incentive Program.