Application includes the following elements and are due no later than April 1, 2022.
- Name of the nominee and advisor;
- A resume or curriculum vitae with, minimally, degrees and dates (there are no format requirements);
- A one-page title/abstract describing what you would want to present at DARPA Risers event. This can be a wholly new
concept, an extension of existing work, an idea for a DARPA program, a Heilmeier-questions-inspired description of an
opportunity, or other narrative.
Requirements for Selected Participants
- One printed 48” x 48” poster that represents their scientific idea;
- A 5-minute presentation with accompanying slides (1-5) should they be chosen as one of five presenters at the event.
NOTE: Selected Risers and their mentors will be given explicit direction for all requirements.